- 220: Golden Axe 8751: 317-0112.2C
- 225: Super Real Darwin Data East DY.xx
- 233: Captain Silver Data East DX.19B
- 238: Golden Axe 8751: 317-0123A.2C
- 239: Altered Beast 8751: 317-0078.2C
The basic idea is to erase the security fuse without erasing the EPROM content. From previous experiments, the fuse is known to be near the top middle of the die, reasonably far from the EPROM. So by masking the EPROM with a UV opaque material and erasing, the 8751 is de-protected and can simply be read out.